I was pleased that I could tuck in some fresh veggies, whereas yesterday's sandwiches only had ham and cheese.
Pinwheels on a stick
2 T cream cheese, softened
1/4 c carnitas
2 deli slices of ham
1/3 seedless cucumber, julienned
1 slice cheddar cheese, julienned
1 c baby spinach
2 bamboo skewers
1. Warm tortilla until soft and pliable.
2. Spread cream cheese on half of the tortilla.
3. Layer meats, veggies, and cheese on the non- cream cheese half.
4. Roll up tortilla, starting with non-cream cheese half. The cream cheese should be the "glue" to hold the roll together.
5. Cut tortilla into 3-4 pieces. Stick skewer through each pinwheel.
Check out the crab in the bottom left hand corner that we found crawling on the beach!