1 lb ground beef
1/2 onion, grated
2 shakes of worcestershire or steak sauce
1/8 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
1. Combine all ingredients. Do not over mix.
2. Form approximately 8 patties. Slightly push down the center of the patty to make an indentation. This will help the patty cook more evenly.
3. Heat a large pan. Place patties in pan, leaving approximately 1 inch space around each. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
4. Remove from pan and let patties rest on a plate.
5. Serve with favorite toppings. (I went with pepper jack and guacamole.)