Buttermilk Blueberry MuffinsFrom Food.com
2 1/2 c flour
1 1/2 t baking powder
1/2 t baking soda
3/4 c sugar
1/4 t salt
2 eggs, beaten
1 c buttermilk
1/2 c canola oil
1 1/2 c blueberries
1 t vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sift dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk and oil.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and pour in liquid ingredients, mixing quickly.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin cups and bake till golden brown.
- Bake for 20 -30 minutes.