|It's been a while since I've made eggs at home, but I had a dozen eggs needing to be used. These turned out to be the perfect size for Miss J. She can eat 2 of them, maybe more - but it packs in protein and other good stuff.|
|1. Butter mini muffin tray.|
|2. Beat eggs with milk, season with salt, pepper, & garlic powder.|
|3. Fill mini muffins with egg mixture and other add-ins.|
Inspired by Giada de Laurentiis
1/4 c milk
1 c frozen shredded hash browns
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter or grease mini muffin tray with cooking spray.
- Fill each mold about 30% full of desired filling.*
- Beat eggs, milk, and seasonings until well combined. Pour into tray. Top with cheese if desire
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
* I used frozen shredded hashbrowns that I nuked in the microwave for a minute so they weren't quite frozen any more.
* Other tasty fillings: broccoli, green onions, sausage, ham, mushrooms, the world is your oyster!