This is a 3 ingredient recipe. Strawberries, water, and honey.
Actually, I don't even know what a sorbet is. Maybe this is just an icee or a smoothie. Anyway, I stuck it in the ice cream maker and the results were delightful. However, after a night in the freezer, it was like a brick of strawberry ice, thus the picture. Within a few minutes, it melted just enough so it was lovely, but then I ate it and there is no after picture. Sorry, but here's the recipe!
1 lb frozen strawberries
Honey, to taste
1. Soak bag of frozen strawberries in cool water for approximately 15 minutes, or until half way thawed.
2. In blender, add strawberries and about a 1/4 cup of water. Pulse. Add more water to loosen up mixture.
3. Blend until strawberries are puréed.
4. Add honey to taste. Blend well.
5. At this point, strawberry mixture can be enjoyed just the way it is, churned in an ice cream maker, or frozen in the freezer.