This may be the simplest and fastest recipe yet. I think I prepped, cooked, took a few pics, and washed the pot in a total of 5 minutes.
At first, I was going to call this sautéed zucchini, but if it doesn't use oil, is it really sautéed? Well, it's undoubtedly easy, so here it is.
1/4 c water
3 medium zucchini
Salt, garlic powder, pepper to taste
1 t light soy sauce
- Pour 1/4 cup of water into a pot or frying pan. Place on high heat.
- Wash and cut zucchini to bite size pieces. Put zucchini into pot/pan.
- Sprinkle in salt, garlic powder, and pepper (I use a little less than 1/8 t each of salt and garlic powder and omitted the pepper since Mr A is not a fan of pepper) and add 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce.
- Stir and cover for 2 minutes. Stir again and cover for an additional minute.
- Remove from heat and serve.